Translate

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Someone Who Cares About You

Someone who cares about you       
wants to send you this little word of love.
Please receive it with thoughtful consideration.

It is true that you can know
that You are right before God, your Maker;
forgiven of every sin you ever said or did.
On the authority of God’s Word I can tell you this. 

Please don’t be offended; I do not mean to judge,
but I want to share the good news I’ve found. 


Don’t let past misunderstandings or confusion 
cloud this important issue. You must be born again.

This isn’t about religions or denominations, 
man-made rules or traditions; it’s a relationship with God. 
It isn’t something automatic, you must ask God for yourself. 

Don’t rely on “I think so . . . I hope so . . .  maybe . . .”
If you don’t know for certain now is the time to do it. 
Don’t worry about some overly-zealous person saying, 
“I told you so. All along I was right and you were wrong!” 

If a person really loves God 
he or she will love and accept you, too. 

Some day each of us will stand before Almighty God.
It will be the most awesome occasion we can imagine.
No excuses, no bluff, no second chances.
He will pronounce our eternal destination.

To try to do good work or somehow deserve His blessing 
is to say that Jesus Christ was of no importance.

He gave His life on the cross because that was the only way.
God, holy and sovereign, could accept nothing less than 
the blood of a perfect sacrifice, His sinless Son. 

Don’t let the devil cheat you out of life 
and take you to condemnation;
don’t let the world blind you to real treasure.
What good is anything on earth if it robs you of Heaven?

You’re not too good, and you’re not too bad.
It’s not too late if you’re still reading this!

God wants to be your Heavenly Father.  
Let him love you! Let him forgive you!  
Simply start by saying something like this:  
“Dear God, forgive my sins. I give you my heart and my life.” 

He sees and knows what is going on. 
You can talk honestly with Him. 
Give Him your doubts and fears and disappointments. 
Let go of everything that holds you back.  
Receive His incredible peace and joy. 

Please consider what the Bible says
because what I am telling you is really so
and I care about you.      

by Elaine Hardt ©1995