1. Take care of what matters to you.
2. Be thankful for what you’ve got.
3. Watch for improvements you can adopt and adapt.
4. Spend time on what brings a twinkle to your eyes.
5. Encourage someone.
6. Keep an eye out for trends.
7. Don’t get snowed under with demands.
8. Get ready for changes.
9. Organize something: your desk, closet, kitchen, car.
10. Add Honesty to the journalistic ABCs, Accuracy, Brevity, Clarity
(Someone Else has already given the 10 Commandments; mind are Suggestions.)
For Don and myself we add #11, Pray for wisdom for those in leadership.
Did I forget anything important, here?
I posted this to the Mac blog I edit.
HAPPY NEW DAY
HAPPY NEW MONTH
HAPPY NEW YEAR