Translate

Monday, April 02, 2018

Another Booklet: It's # 100.

        At first I wrote books for parents and kids. You'll find some now on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/140-8384738-5505841?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Elaine+Hardt+books   that people have listed for resale.  And there's one with Kindle on that same page that you can access on line,  Your Discovery, Your Decision.
      Then I found ClickBook on line and saw how easily I could make my own small booklets.   http://www.bluesquirrel.com/products/clickbook/  So with 12 or so pages printed 4 to a piece of paper I made my own booklets to hand out when my husband and I traveled to speak.  Now retired and not traveling I mail booklets and hand them out to friends and family.  Look here at the side for Booklets Published and click to bring up the list.  My latest writing is Number 100. 
       Take a look and then email me for your copy of a booklet you'd like to receive.  The booklets are FREE.  I'd like to encourage you!  

by Elaine Hardt ©2018