Translate

Sunday, April 15, 2018

My Prayer for Blessing

Heavenly Father,  You are mighty, holy, awesome,
   so I humbly come now to seek Your blessing,
      so I ask: show me, teach me, help me.  

You placed me here at this time
   so I could know how much I need You,
      so I could open my heart to receive Your love.

You have shown me my weakness and failures
   so I can own up to my need for Your grace,
      so I will honestly confess my sins.

You allowed me to experience conditions of life
   so I can recognize frustration, confusion, discouragement,
      so I can rebuke the enemy of my souls who tempts me.

You bring circumstances to teach me
  so I see I lack confidence, strength, determination,
      so I see I lack wisdom for what to say and what to do.

You have a plan and a purpose for me
   so I can survive the tough times ahead,
      so I can learn to trust and obey You.

You have a wonderful Forever for me in Heaven
   so I can be with Jesus my Savior,
      so I can thank You in person for salvation.  

Heavenly Father,  You are mighty, holy, awesome,
   so I gratefully now declare Your blessing upon me,
       thank You for Your wonderful love, forgiveness, and blessings. 

                                      AMEN.

by Elaine Hardt ©2018