Translate

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Willing and Available, Alert and Aware!

                           I’m willing and available,
and I reject confusion and fear;
LORD, I know from reading Your Word 
That you are certainly here.

I’m ready to listen and to obey
What You empower me to do;
Life’s challenges bring a lesson,
And I want to do good and please You. 

I‘m going to keep alert and aware—
The world has many problems and needs,
But You’ve blessed me so many ways
With Your help I can plant blessing seeds.
                      + + + 

By Elaine Hardt ©2014 


So we have not stopped praying for you 
since we first heard about you. 
We ask God to give you 
complete knowledge of His will
 and to give you spiritual wisdom
 and understanding. 
 Then the way you live will always honor and please the Lord, 
and your lives will produce every kind of good fruit. 
All the while, you will grow 
as you learn to know God better and better.”  

Colossians 1:9-10 NLT, New Living Translation