Translate

Saturday, March 03, 2018

Rating My Week

  1. What did I learn in my life this week?
  2. What did I learn from observing others this week?
  3. What do I think God wanted me to learn this week?
  4. What unfinished business do I have?
  5. What’s my plan for next week?
Rate yourself for handling the good and not-so-good events that happened last week. Your assessment can bring a smile or a frown.  Honesty in this little personal exercise could bring a new flash of enlightenment.  A little nudge might be just what you need.  

Call this experience a challenge.  Consider the value of making personal changes.  Your frustration can lead to a new determination for a new beginning.  Confer with your boss, that is, pray to your Maker.  

If you’re serious about improving yourself write down your impressions. Keep track of your bright ideas. 

Rate your week about seven days from now; size up your progress and your success in life lessons. 

by Elaine Hardt ©2018