Translate

Monday, October 09, 2017

I Talk to God About My Healing

Heavenly Father, You are the Giver of life and the Architect of my body. 

I am Your obedient child and I am learning to be Your brave warrior. I enjoy being strong and healthy. Show me what to do.

Your Word says I am healed by the stripes Jesus took at the whipping post. He died for my sins. I believe it and gratefully receive all of Your blessings. 

Lord, forgive me for not being a good caretaker of my physical body.  Renew  a right spirit within me.  Align my mind, will, emotions so I come into agreement with You concerning my health and healing. 

I confess right now any sins You show me . . . 

I forgive any who have done wrong to me . . . 

I forgive myself for being less than who I wanted to be . . . 

You are able to heal me, either by instant miracle or a progressive healing. This includes any deformity or condition I was born with. Even old effects from illness and accidents clear up.  

Lord, this is not wishful thinking or begging.  

I do not ask because of my great need or because I deserve it. I ask because of Your great mercy and goodness, and I receive all of these tremendous blessings from You with thankfulness. 

I ask You, Father, for wisdom . . . 


so I can cooperate with what You’re doing in my body. Show me what to do about my health and healing. If fasting is called for make it clear to me. 

Show me how to respect and treat my physical body, so I am not slowed down and so I am not self-centered.  My desire is to live for You, so that others will come to You for life and salvation. 

In the authority You give, in the character and authority of Jesus, in the power of Your Holy Spirit I speak health and healing to my body. As Moses lived out his life with strength and vigor, 
I claim health and vigor for myself.

I cast out disease-causing bacteria, viruses, fungus, and parasites that have invaded my body.  

No infection, no inflammation, no irritation, no abnormal growths are allowed in this body; it goes now.  Cancers dissolve.

Cells and tissue, organs, muscles, bones, nerves, skin —all are restored to good order. All of the body’s organs do their assigned jobs in an excellent way.  

The lymph system does its job perfectly; my liver, pancreas, and kidneys do their job perfectly. 


Allergies do not overtake me.  My body clears of toxins in a thorough, yet gentle way. 

Nothing is to be out of balance: body structure, chemical, electrical, hormones, all systems are to be correctly balanced.  Since this is true there is no need for symptoms of allergies, pain, or distress.

You give wisdom concerning nutrition. The food I eat is properly utilized to strengthen my body.  I have abundant energy.  

Your Word says my youth is renewed like an eagle’s because I rest in You.   I have Your Holy Spirit within me, quickening my mortal body, as You promised. 

If I am to use medical interventions by health professionals show me who to consult, and when.  Give them knowledge they didn’t know, truth, and wisdom.  Let no mistakes be done and no harm be done to me.  Let them facilitate my healing adequately. 

Any medications that You show me to take will be the proper amounts, the proper timing.  The doctors will be amazed at this healing, and I will gladly tell them that You did it. 

I claim that my hearing and vision is fine. 
I have no problems with my teeth at all.
Thank you for what you show me to do.

I cast out complaining, worry, and fear that would try to attach to me.  


My brain works fine and I am not going to “lose my  marbles”!  Heal me so I can think logically and have an excellent memory, too.  Help me to be able to concentrate, analyze, and speak correctly. 

With determination I speak firmly to see this through to victory. Just as Jesus pronounced healing upon people, I speak aloud to my Body:  be healed in the authority and character of Jesus, and in the power of God’s Holy Spirit.  

I expect great things because You are great.

When a physical problem crops up I will call it a challenge.  I will not be defeated spiritually as 
I trust and obey what You are showing me.

 You see me at all times and know it all without me even tellingYou, but I speak it to enforce and emphasize it to myself. 

I rest in Your perfect timing to accomplish Your will.  You have allotted to me the days of my life, and I intend to accomplish what you have set before me. 

With all my heart I praise You, God.  
I love You and trust You
wonderful Father,
Jesus the Son 
and Holy Spirit.   AMEN. 
+ + + 

By Elaine Hardt ©2000