- Your brain gets to exercise, trying to figure it out with the details you already know.
- You have something to compare with yesterday and last week.
- You can get determined to get over it.
- You might gather some facts and information from people.
- You will hear what happened to others with these symptoms.
- You will find out who is sympathetic.
- Your body switches gears from energetic to tired, so you have to see how to cope.
- You bravely examine your feelings about possibility of getting sicker.
- You very bravely think about dying.
- What’s missing here? Write your idea.
Got your idea written down? Now, here’s the grand finale, at least for now. This is a new opportunity for you to pray about your sickness.
The bigger the problem
The bigger miracle you need;
Start praying boldly now,
See where the LORD will lead.
Yes, life is a challenge!
In God you must believe,
And grow in faith today
So His blessings you’ll receive.
When your life’s days are over,
Heaven is where you want to go!
Open up your Bible and
The truth about dying you’ll know.
So, smile at everyone you see!
You can cheer up today!
Life is worth living because
Jesus shows us the way.
+ + +
By Elaine Hardt ©2016