Translate

Tuesday, December 08, 2015

Of Course, You Can!

I think I can,
Of course, I can,
              I will.

* Considering . . . Announcing . . . Committing  
Preliminary position
Positive possibilities
Pleasing proclamation


* Tentative. . . Encouraged. . . Determined

A little reminder 
A little nudge
A little step in the right direction


* Pondering. . . Deciding. . . Pronouncing

Alert, so I will pray
Aware, so I will plan
Advancing, so I will proceed


* Cautious. . . Confident. . . Celebrating

Prayerfully with respect
Responding to reply
Pursuing the project


* Pray. . . Plan. . . Prepare

You think you can?
  You will?
  Of course, you can! 


                                                                       By Elaine Hardt ©2015


“I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me.”    Philippians 4:13

“And whatsoever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, 

              giving thanks to God the Father by Him.”     Colossians 3:17