1. How much complaining is enough?
2. How much worrying is enough?
3. How much frowning is enough?
4. How much pessimism is enough?
5. How much pretending is enough?
6. How much denying your mistakes is enough?
7. How much ignoring the situation is enough?
A thoughtful person considers the circumstances: Who said it? Who did it? What happened? How can this situation be fixed? What can I do to help?
Here’s a suggestion: open your eyes and your mind and your heart.
Can you do better?
No matter how small the situation, no matter how huge the problem there is something you can do: Pray. Pray for yourself. Pray for the others involved.
Reviewing it, is there something you need to confess to God? Is there something that God reveals to you — now — that you need to say and do?
Life is full of opportunity for you to learn and do and discover and grow.+ + +
by Elaine Hardt ©2015