Translate

Thursday, September 29, 2011

47 Words of HOPE for You

Hope will brighten your day . . .
Got a minute or two?  Here's some words of HOPE that could be food for thought today.



Reaching Out by Faith and Finding HOPE

I reach out by faith, relinquish my fear!
Open my eyes, Lord, to know and believe;
Your glorious grace I gladly receive,
Confusion leaves when I know You are here.

I’m finding HOPE, and it’s growing stronger,
Confidence is a gift from You;
This encouragement will get me through,
The future I will dread no longer.
                      ! ! !

HOPE is a lively expectation  
Opening my eyes
Providing
Enthusiasm for today!

Having HOPE  is a blessing,
Opportunity for the future is in store!
Promised Provision & Protection Provided by God
Encourages us to trust Him so much more.

Holding on to
Our
Promises from God
Empowers us with HOPE.

Having God’s blessing,
Opportunity to obey,
Praying that I will be
Enlightened and encouraged today.

Hang on with
Optimism as you
Pray to God for
Endurance to get you through.

Help yourself to God’s blessing!
Opportunity to trust and obey,
Praying, repenting and receiving
Everything you need today.

Here’s what we need:
Occasion to reach out in a bold way;
Praise God for His power,
Enabling us to conquer sin today.

Have you talked to God ?
Opened your heart to His forgiveness and love?
Put your life into His hands,
Enlarging your vision to Heaven above.

Hear my proclamation,
Observe my life renewed;
Pursue the path to salvation,
Easy enough for you to do.

How long do you want to wait,
Opposing God’s love and His plan?
Put your trust in your Heavenly Father;
Each one of us can!

HOPE  is a happy outlook on life,
Opportunity that you’ve been praying for
Provided by God, His powerful presence
Enabling us to overcome struggles and obey Him even more.

Help comes from reading God’s Word
Obviously seeking the Lord and
Praying honestly to receive God’s
Enlightenment and empowerment

Have confidence by believing in God
Open your heart to His Word anew
Place yourself at His feet in prayer
Each promise He spoke is true

Hope is not wishful thinking    
Of course, read it in the Bible!
People who are committed to Christ
Enjoy a new life now, on their way to Heaven.

Heaven is not a wishful dream
Our Creator is holy and just
Providing us the way to be forgiven
Everyone who receives Jesus has this real hope

Here I come, willing to be made new
Owing my life to You
Praying with renewed faith and
Expectation to see what You will do

How can we hope?
Oh yes, it’s God’s grace
Promised by the Lord
Everlasting life for everyone who believes in Him

By Elaine Hardt ©2011

What is HOPE to you?

H =

O =

P =

E =
           ! ! !
 Seventeen Scripture Verses of HOPE

Lead me by Your truth and teach me, for You are the God who saves me. 
 All day long I put my HOPE in You.
Psalm 25:5

We put our HOPE in the Lord. He is our help and our shield.
Psalm 33:20

Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? 
I will put my HOPE in God!
 I will praise Him again— my Savior and my God!
Psalm 42:5, 6a

So each generation should set its HOPE anew on God,
not forgetting His glorious miracles
and obeying His commands.
Psalm 78:7

When doubts filled my mind, Your comfort gave me renewed HOPE
and cheer.
Psalm 94:19

You are my refuge and my shield; Your word is my source of HOPE.
Psalm 119:114

I am counting on the Lord;yes, I am counting on Him.
I have put my HOPE in His word.
Psalm 130:5

But blessed are those who trust in the Lord
and have made the Lord their HOPE and confidence.
Jeremiah 17:7

“For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster,
to give you a future and a HOPE.”
Jeremiah 29:11

And this HOPE will not lead to disappointment.
For we know how dearly God loves us, 
because He has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with His love.
Romans 5:5

Rejoice in our confident HOPE.
Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying.
Romans 12:12

I pray that God, the source of HOPE, will fill you completely with joy and peace 
because you trust in Him. 
Then you will overflow with confident HOPE through the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always HOPEFUL, 
and endures through every circumstance.
1 Corinthians 13:7

As we pray to our God and Father about you,
we think of your faithful work, your loving deeds, 
and the enduring HOPE you have because of our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Thessalonians 1:3

Now may our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father,
who loved us and by His grace gave us eternal comfort
and a wonderful HOPE,
II Thessalonians 2:16

Let us hold tightly without wavering to the HOPE we affirm,
for God can be trusted to keep His promise.
Hebrews 10:23

Through Christ you have come to trust in God. 
And you have placed your faith and HOPE in God 
because He raised Christ from the dead and gave Him great glory.
1 Peter 1:21

There are 189 instances of the word “HOPE ” from the New Living Translation, so this is just 17 of them!
! ! ! 
Hope is Not, Hope Is

Hope is not a lazy thing
That waits to see what comes;
Hope seizes the plow and starts it now
And knows where strength is from.

This is the way God’s work is done,
His glory is our prize;
He gives the power for each stressful hour.
With confidence and joy, arise!

Hope trusts a loving Lord to act,
speaks truth with strong determination;
Hope is full of cheer; the Lord is here.
Hope celebrates with great elation.

By Elaine Hardt ©1998