Translate

Monday, June 11, 2012

Confidence? Right? Right!

“Let me be in the right place, at the right time,
and say the right words to the right person.”
This is a personal conversation with my Maker
that removes fear, doubt, anger, confusion.
A simple request, easy to remember: 
calling for careful listening and trusting the Lord. 
I receive His love, His directions by faith;
I am blessed when I read His Word. 
He empowers me by His Holy Spirit,
and I leave the results to His grace. 
Confidence is an amazing gift,
As I grow closer, more obedient to the Lord. 
By Elaine Hardt ©2012 

“I prayed to the LORD my God and confessed: ‘O Lord, You are a great and awesome God! 

You always fulfill Your covenant and keep Your promises of unfailing love 


to those who love You and obey Your commands.”  Daniel 9:4 NLT